CALL FOR ARTArrival, 2020. Original oil on oak by Milton H. Brightman
“Down to the Sea in Ships”
Maritime & Ocean Themed Art Exhibition
Begin preparing work for a seascapes, maritime, and ocean-themed exhibition, the interpretation is up to you, the artist. This will be our first in person show since closing to the public in March. All are welcome to submit works for the exhibition which will be hung at the Gallery upon our reopening. As an added bonus all works submitted will also be posted here on our website for viewers everywhere to enjoy.
Special arrangements may be made to drop off work at other scheduled times.
Please send any questions to GalleryXNB@gmail.com
This is a non-juried show, all artists are welcome and encouraged to submit work capturing this theme.
- In-Person Fees: Submission fees are $10 per piece or 3 for $25 for non-members, members may submit work for FREE. All work must be wall ready and include proper hanging hardware. Pedestals are available for three dimensional works.
- Virtual Submission Fees: Live out of state or prefer contactless exhibitions? Artists may submit work at $5 a piece by email that will be viewable online without needing to bring the physical piece to the gallery.
- Sales: Gallery X will handle all sales and will retain 35% commission on any sale made by a non-members. Members are subject to 25% commission on works sold.
- Dates: The work submitted for the show will be hung at the gallery by a small group of volunteer members on a date to be determined.
- Media: We accept submissions of all forms of media; sculpture, paintings, photography, ceramics, jewelry, drawing, etc.
Special Thanks to our members and supporters